seminar topics

Need help in your electronics related homeworks? Need a seminar topic? This is the right place to post those questions.

Re: seminar topics

Postby joyamed on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Plz tell me some electronics n comm engg seminar topics (of modern application) at [email protected]
joyamed

Postby Crystal on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:34 am

Abeg i need seminar topics on electronics and computer! I am in Nigeria. Post reply to [email protected]. Thanks!
Crystal

Postby sachinpatel on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:07 pm

i want seminar topic on electronics or communication or any latest technology. my email id is sachin.pnp@gmail .com. plz reply soon.
sachinpatel

Postby Deepak chaudhary on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 am

anil wrote:
avaneesh wrote:i'm a final year engineering student from india. my branch is electronics and communication. I want some seminar topics on electronics or any other latest technology. the duration of the seminar will be 30 minutes.plz reply..
Deepak chaudhary

Postby Tomi Engdahl on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 am

HTML5
Tomi Engdahl
Site Admin

Postby ranjith on Sat May 08, 2010 8:04 am

i'm a final year engineering student from india. my branch is electronics and communication. I want some seminar topics on electronics or any other latest technology. the duration of the seminar will be 30 minutes.plz [email protected]
ranjith

Postby Tomi Engdahl on Mon May 10, 2010 9:09 am

This could be a good topic to make presentation:

Energy-Efficient Electric Lighting for Buildings in Developed and Developing Countries
http://lib.tkk.fi/Diss/2009/isbn9789512296385/

As energy is a fundamental service for human development and economic growth, the demand for it is constantly on the rise worldwide. Lighting energy use makes a significant contribution to the total energy consumption of buildings. The use of energy efficiency measures can reduce this kind of energy consumption.

The main objectives of this work were to review different aspects of lighting quality and energy efficiency and to test the existing technologies for efficient lighting. An additional aim of the work was to examine the new opportunities provided by LED technology in providing lighting in rural areas of developing countries and to compare LED lighting with existing fuel-based lighting.
Tomi Engdahl
Site Admin

Postby pinkcoca on Mon May 31, 2010 10:53 am

i want a seminar topic on irobot(intelligent robot) for my seminar.... if u sent me i will be glad!!!
pinkcoca

Postby melmartinez01 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:28 am

iam doing my mca in chennai and i need a seminar preparation
for 30 minutes please have a topic which would be intresting to my coleqe
and thats too is newly advanced are under development
melmartinez01

Postby priya pawar on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:24 am

sir,
i am student of final year computer engg so plzzz send me latest topic of seminar on my email id [email protected]
thank you
priya pawar

Postby kuldeep on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Deepak chaudhary wrote:
anil wrote:
avaneesh wrote:i'm a final year engineering student from india. my branch is electronics and communication. I want some seminar topics on electronics or any other latest technology. the duration of the seminar will be 30 minutes.plz reply..
kuldeep

Re: Seminar Topics on computer technologies

Postby trupti rokade on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:00 pm

[email protected] wrote:Sir, I am a student of Mca, I need a topic to present a seminar this Friday. Please get me a latest opic on computer technologies......
trupti rokade

Previous

Return to Homework and Study Tips